More Open Market Consultation in November!
Take action on the OMC activities planned for this month!
The wheel keeps rolling and we want you to be an active part of it. After the kick off of eCare Open Market Consultation (OMC) in mid-October and the beginning of a fruitful dialogue with stakeholders and the ecosystem, we want to invite you to engage in November’s further activities.
First of all, we do want to thank you for participating in the four OMC webinars conducted by the procurers during the past few weeks. We do appreciate both your interest in the planned procurement and your insights as potential partners.
In case you couldn’t attend the informative webinars…
You have a second chance to get through them. The sessions were recorded and we invite you to access them here:
- Polish Webinar, hosted by A. Falkiewicz Specialist Hospital, 21/10/2020
- Spanish Webinar, hosted by Ayuntamiento de Santander and Consorci Sanitari Integral, 22/10/2020
- Italian Webinar, hosted by Azienda Sanitaria Locale Benevento, 29/10/2020
- International Webinar (English), hosted by the four procurers, 03/11/2020
So now, what are the next steps? We want to hear from you.
Until November 30th, we are running questionnaires for both the demand and supply sides of the market to provide feedback for the tender preparation:
- A supply-side questionnaire is available to all interested companies that would like to present their available technologies and experience for the eCare challenge, as well as to provide feedback for the tender preparation.
- A demand-side questionnaire is also available. If you are a health or social care professional, a patient or an organisation representing the interests of patients, a caregiver… we also want to hear from you! Let us know about what should be included in the procured solution for making it really interesting to you.
Looking for partners?
If you would like to make a group-bid to the forthcoming Call for Tenders, we want to help you find the right partners. Have a look at the companies already looking for partners in the matchmaking section on our website and sign up!
Don’t miss the opportunity to take an active part in the eCare OMC activities. Together, we can pave the way for creating digital solutions supporting continuum of care for frailty prevention in old adults.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is pre-tender engagement with the supply chain. It is not, in any way, an assessment or evaluation of suppliers and does not give any advantage in the forthcoming Call for Tenders.