In the transition from robustness to disability, there are different stages such as pre-frail and frailty, where prevention and integrated care are the key to improve the quality of life for patients. The consortium established by NTTDATA and ASBAR, aims to develop a solution that adopts a multi-modal approach, with a strong focus on frailty prevention. The eCARE platform is based on the following principles:
- Person-centred and personalised medicine.
- Truly integrating health and social care services and professionals.
- Continuous assessment of the person across the physical, psychological and social dimensions that enables diagnosis and continuous monitoring.
- Self-management and improvement of the adherence.
- Scalable, Interoperable and based on standards as a basis for eCARe platform extension, replication and adoption.
NTT DATA and ASBAR will co-design and integrate a set of the research services and functionalities to address the unmet needs for the prevention and frail management use cases proposed by eCARE. The platform will consist of a web-based application for professionals, and a mobile application for end users. The System integrates health measurements, psychological and social support, and a predictive capacity.